Feel free to contact us at any time at 520-461-0922 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide support and guidance in dealing with these issues.
- Anger Management Counseling
- Anxiety & Depression Counseling
- Internet & Pornography Addiction Counseling
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender and Questioning Counseling
- Relationship Counseling
- Sexual Compulsion Counseling
- Substance Abuse & Addiction Counseling
We might use elements of some or all of these treatment theories and approaches in our work with you.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT):
- CBT is about the relationship of thoughts to behaviors. We do not behave the way we do because of what happens to us, but rather because of the way we THINK about what happens to us.
Rational Emotive Therapy (RET):
RET is about the relationship of thoughts to feelings. We do not feel the way we do simply because of what happens to us, but rather because of the way we THINK about what happens to us.
Rational Living Therapy (RLT):
- RLT is a type of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy discussed by Aldo Pucci in the clip below:
- Redecision Therapy:
- What decisions have we made, perhaps unconsciously and long ago, that are no longer working for us? What needs to be tweaked now that we have had a chance to independently test our decisions? We have the right, and perhaps the obligation, to examine these beliefs and discard them if we choose.
- As humans, we have both strengths and needs. We often use our strengths to meet our needs. Examining the balance of our strength and needs can be illuminating and empowering and can unearth strengths we didn’t know we had.
- Reality Therapy:
- This approach is about taking responsibility for meeting our 2 basic needs: 1) to love and be loved, and 2) to feel worthwhile to ourselves and others. We use planning, empowerment, and action in the pursuit of this goal.
- We come into this world alone and we leave this world alone. How do we navigate our way through the rest of it? What is our capacity for self-awareness, freedom and responsibility, identity and relationship to others, and the meaning of our lives.